Friday, September 20, 2013

Today

I am learning that I really have to talk in "Todays".  Everyone always asks "how are you doing?"  First of all, not really an easy question to answer but I usually can find something to say.  BUT whatever I say is for right then, at that moment, that day.  It may be the same tomorrow but there's no guarantee.

I feel more sad today.

Possibly because it was my "due date" today.  I don't know.  I can't believe that Julia was born 5 weeks ago!

 But I am pressing on when all I really want to do is sit and read my grief books about other women who have lost babies.  I can hear people saying "you should let yourself slow down".  I do, don't worry.  There are times when I know that I need some time and I let myself have that time but I also know it doesn't help me too much to be too withdrawn.  I need to look beyond myself and keep moving.  Life is still good.

Just wanted to get these thoughts out.  Maybe my next post will be a couple things about Aiden.   He's been keeping things exciting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're doing great. Love ya girl!